SAIL ENDORSEMENT GZV: the short course for qualified mariners
The Sail endorsement is for qualified merchant officers*.
The course is held in the months January, February and March, exams to be held in March on the following subjects:
- Fore- and aft rigged sailing vessels,
- Seamanship and sailing vessel design,
- Stability for sailing vessels,
- Square rigged sailing vessels & sailing routes,
- Inland water regulations
- Wind Assisted Ship Propulsion
Check our list with school fees
Start date: January 23rd 2021
Exams are on March 26th and 27th
The endorsement is given in English!
Under certain conditions it is possible to follow all lessons online. Please contact our office for more information.
The module Wind Assisted Ship Propulsion is not part of the exams but will be concluded with a test.
After completion of the test, a Certificate of Attendance WASP technologies will be issued.
A valid certificate of competence:
- Mate all ships, or
- Captain, chief mate > 500 GT, or
- Diploma Officer or Maritime Officer achieved during the last 5 years
*Please enclose copies of your diploma, certificates etc. when enrolling
More information at our administration
go to :